Summer means spending time outside, soaking up the sun,, Tanning and lounging by the pool. However, it also means extremely hot weather and lots of activity, which can lead to dehydration if you’re not careful. Keep your system full of water to enjoy the season to the fullest.
- To stay hydrated, Start a Hydration journal
- Make A habit to Start your day with plenty of water
- More then just water, Add fruits and vegetables with high water content to your diet.
- If you are bored with regular plain water, then try to flavour your water with strawberries, cucumber, lemon or mint, Make your own infused water for DETOX and stay Refreshed.
- Keep in mind that heat exhaustion happens quickly—especially during summertime activities—and it can easily turn into heat stroke, always carry glucon D mixed with coconut water (Optional, as I always Do this, you can use regular water as well) in whichever flavour you like so that whenever you feel dehydrated, you can just sip it for a soothing effect.
WATER is the best defence in summer, try to sip it in as many forms as you can and you will stay hydrated for long.
Hope you liked reading the points, do share your comments below😍